2009年1月9日星期五

American Food

On Dec 28th, our group (Alex, Abby, Kevin, Gerry, Maria, Evelyn, Lawrence, Penny and me Oliver) had a big dinner with 2 Grade 12 students Peggy and Laura in an American Food restaurant LUCKY STAR. We chose this restaurant because of the MAP MAGANIZE. We saw the photos, price, food on it. We thought that was a good restaurant. It is in Xin Jiekou. We arrived there at six o'clock. Then we would have the dinner.

It was an American style restaurant. It was different from the . In China tables are often circles or square. And the table wares were different. There was a fork, common restaurants in China. First thing I had noticed was the table. It was very long but not broada knife and two dishes on the table. In China we usually use chopsticks. Different countries have different cultural and habits.




There were a lot of food for you to order. They all looked very delicious. They were different from the food that I usually eat in China. I usually eat rice and a fried dish. But the there did not like this. At last I ordered a steak, a bowl of soup, two pieces of bread and a bowl of salad. The food looked nice. The salad was good, I liked it. The soup was so so. The bread was delicious. I liked it best. I did not like the steak very much. It was very peppery. It was not totally ripe. After eating. When I was on my way home, I felt uncomfortable. Maybe that did not fit me.




Although the food I did not very like the service was good. The waiters were kind and polite. They were better in some Chinese restaurant. The environment was beautiful. It was not very noisy. The light music sounded beautiful. There were some foreigners eating there. If you like eating American Food. I will recommend you. Its environment is quite good. Though I did not like the food very much it was a chance for me to learn different countries' cultural.

没有评论: